At All Mountain Cyclery we take great pride in offering service and repair on all makes and models of bicycles. We offer everything from minor repairs to major overhauls and provide high end services such as facing bottom brackets and chasing the threads to ensure proper seating of components.
Estimates Are Always Free
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that will be needed. One of our service pros will discuss the problem with you and will carefully explain what work should be done, always respecting your choices and your budget.
90 Day Tune-up complimentary with every bike purchase.
Basic Tune-Up $99 (Shop Supply Charges May Apply)
• Brake adjustment
• Headset and Bottom Bracket adjustment
• Shifter and derailleur adjustment
• On-bike wheel true
• Lube cable and housing for brakes and derailleurs
• Security check for accessories, i.e. water bottle cages, light, computer, etc.
• Torqueing bolts, Cleaning, etc.
Pro Tune $200
Basic Tune Plus:
• Full Bike Wash and Drivetrain Cleaning
• Complete wheel tension and true
• Full Suspension linkage rebuild (parts not included)
• Basic Fork Service $70
• Pro Fork Service (Adds Damper Rebuild) $80
• Rear Shock Air Can Service $40
Custom Wheel building $60-90
• Level 1- Quick Fit
• Level 2- Problem Solving
• Level 3- Head to Toe adjustment on Bicycle
Box bike for shipping $50
Build boxed bike (shipped) $75-100