Packing two premium LEDs for class-leading light output, this light uses a super high capacity lithium-ion battery, so all those lumens come with long runtimes. A clever user interface, meanwhile, gives you four extra modes for secondary uses, but it also let's you focus on the three steady modes that matter. Still putting a flashlight on your handlebar? See what you've been missing with the new Flux 1200 headlight. - Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Latest CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs combines XM-L level of output in a non-domed 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control. - Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars. - Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - USB rechargeable 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery. - 1200-/600-/300-lumen output in three main steady modes. - 1:15-/2:30-/5:00-hour runtimes in three main steady modes. - Press-and-hold to turn off. - Long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes: daytime flash, steady wide + narrow flash, camping flashlight, and emergency low. - Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling. - Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this. - 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours. - Compatible helmet mount sold separately (49119-9220).
Short days got you down? Missing that time spent shredding your local trails? Hit it hard, after-hours, with the Flux 800—a light that’ll see you maximizing your ride time without fear of being caught short in the dark. Mount it on your bike or on your helmet (helmet mount included), and you'll get direct light where you’re looking. Dominate the dark with dual Cree LEDs under dedicated wide and spot optics, which put lumens exactly where you need them. - Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Cree XPG2 and XPL LEDs - Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars. - Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem, with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables. - Extra bright side lights give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-ion internal battery. - 300 to 800 lumens LED output. - 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours. - Four operating modes: Steady High Mode (800 lumens), Steady Low Spot Mode (300 lumens), Steady Low Wide Mode (300 lumens), Daytime Flash Mode (400 lumens). - Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
See what you've been missing with the Specialized Flux 900 headlight. It uses two different LEDs under dedicated optics, which combine to make the perfect beam of light. In simpler terms, though, it allows you to see both far and wide, so you'll be maximizing every lumen of output. - Sculpted beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. - Combining narrow and wide optics puts light where you need it, at any speed. - Quick release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars. - Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables - Wide side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-Ion internal battery. - 300 to 900 Lumens LED output. - 1.75- to 30-hour runtimes. - 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours - Four operating modes: Steady High Mode, 900 Lumens; Steady Low Spot Mode, 300 Lumens; Steady Low Wide Mode, 300 Lumens; Daytime Flash Mode, 400 Lumens.
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
Seca 2500 is the world's ultimate trail light - its reliability, durable design, and trail-optimized beam pattern is unmatched. The newest generation of Seca features a robust waterproof construction, updated optics, enhanced firmware, and GoPro mount compatibility. Featuring: - 2500 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - IP67 Waterproof Rating (Submersible to 1 Meter) - Advanced electronics with regulated output to keep lumens steady through entire runtime - A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware. - Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top LEDs to penetrate the darkness and maximize riders' depth perception - Illuminated power button with enhanced engagement designed specifically for gloves - GoPro mount compatibility Included: - Handlebar mount, GoPro mount, helmet mount, 6 Cell battery, battery strap, Mini L 1.5 Charger (US/JP, UK, EU, AUS compatible)
Taking the ultimate helmet lighting system – the Vis 360 – to the next level, the Vis Pro features an ultra-powerful 600-lumen headlight optimized for commuting and bright enough for twisty singletrack! The featherweight system is waterproof for all-conditions reliability and has an integrated rear light/battery pack that balances the unit on a variety of helmets. An essential setup for those requiring maximum protective visibility with powerful illumination. Featuring: - 600 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard - Daylight Visible Pulse Mode - Integrated Battery Pack With Red Rear Lighting - Innovative Amber Sidelights Provides Critical Side Visibility at Intersections - Ultra-lightweight Setup With Easy Clip On/Off Design - Waterproof to 1 meter For All-Conditions Reliability - Accurate Battery Charge & Status Indicator - Micro USB Rechargeable Included: - Helmet Mounts & Micro USB Charging Cable
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page