Featuring All-City’s first fully custom lugged crown, the versatile, cross-inspired Super Professional Fork is right at home on mixed terrain. Designed to provide a fast, agile, and responsive ride, it offers durable steel construction, crown and mid-blade rack mounts for a rack and fenders, 45mm rake, compatibility with flat-mount brakes, and clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm tires. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Steel construction, lugged crown - Crown and mid-blade rack mounts - 45mm rake - Accommodates 12mm thru-axle and flat-mount brakes - Max tire clearance 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm - Thru-Axle included
Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up. WEIGHT - 2070 grams DAMPING - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound ADJUSTMENTS - 7-way adjustable suspension fork - High speed compression - Low speed compression - Low speed rebound - Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system) - Independent positive air spring - Independent negative air spring - Indexed travel adjust system SPRING - High volume positive and negative air springs STANCHION DIAMETER - 35mm TRAVEL - Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory Optimized for 140 - 170mm of travel TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS - Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
- Compression loader damper unit with bladder for amazing small bump compliance and no stiction off the top - Externally adjustable rebound and high/low speed compression - Shock body cooling fins keep things running cool - Spring and mounting hardware not included, must be purchased separately - Adjustments: high speed compression, low speed compression, rebound, spring preload - 425 grams
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Clearance for 50mm wide fenders (1 1/8-inch) - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm (1 1/8-inch); 412mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 403mm (1-inch) - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 26 (1-inch) - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 (1 1/8-inch, 1 1/8-inch SC); 25.4 (1-inch) - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm (1 1/8-inch); 260mm (1 1/8-inch SC); 300mm (1-inch) - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 975g (1 1/8-inch); 1105g (1 1/8-inch SC); 963g (1-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
Dimension Road Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 773g (1-inch); 780g (1 1/8-inch) - Wheel Size: 700c
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
The ultimate carbon fiber disc brake compatible cyclocross fork. ENVE created this fork because we love cyclocross racing and gravel road adventures. Like all ENVE products, this fork was developed from a desire to improve the ride experience. In this case they knew that a thru-axle would make for a better tracking and braking front end. A quiet ride is also a priority, so the addition of a thru-axle means less rotor rub and caliper adjustments. Because the majority of time isn’t spent racing under UCI rule, they made this fork compatible with high volume tires — you can run up to a 45mm (1.9-inch) tire with a 700c wheel and up to a 50mm (2.0-inch) tire if you are running 650B. Using our proprietary molding methods, the thru axle disc cyclocross fork offers the ultimate in cyclocross and gravel road bike performance. From steerer tube to dropout the forks are constructed in one piece, which equates to a very efficient structure that yields a lightweight and highly durable product. The front thru-axle diameter is optimized for road and cyclocross disc applications at 12mm. Whether you are racing on the World Cup cyclocross circuit or riding gravel events like the Crusher or Dirty Kanza, the ENVE thru-axle cyclocross disc fork is designed to perform in these environments. - 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered steerer
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
A truly all season, all terrain fork for fat-bikes with maximum tire clearance. This fork utilizes a reversible drop-out chip that adjusts the rake, allowing for multiple wheel sizes. With over 10 years of carbon experience, ENVE is the trusted source for many when it comes to forks. After creating the most innovative rigid mountain fork in the market, we set our sights on fat bike forks. Like all ENVE Forks, the Fat Fork is molded in one-piece from the steerer to the drop-outs and utilizes a reversible chip to adjust for optimized handling with 26 or 27.5-inch wheels. Adding trusted reliability and lightweight design to 5-inches of tire clearance, this is the upgrade to have for your all-season rig. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 748g - Steer Tube length: 350mm - Rake: 42mm, 51mm (adjustable) - Axle To Crown: 488.8mm - Max Rotor Size: 160mm - 203mm - Max Tire Clearance: 5.2-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec – Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
There is beauty in simplicity and it's hard to argue with the simplicity of an unsuspended mountain bike. Despite its uncomplicated nature, ENVE's rigid Mountain Fork is loaded with unique features such as a removable fender, disc brake hose clip, and reversible axle inserts to fine tune the rake of the fork to match your ride preference and application. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Rake: 44, 52 Adjustable - Axle to Crown: 470mm - Brake: Disc - Max Rotor Size: 180mm - Max Tire Clearance: 3.4-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec: Steer Tube: 5.5 Nm - Torque Spec: Axle: 8Nm - Weight: 711g (w/ fender), 686g (w/ clasps)
$24.00 - $25.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Axle to Crown race 425mm - Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm. - Weight: 1,419g + 200g axle inc. - I.S. Disc mount - For 26-inch wheel
- Ideal for the rider using a long travel, 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Works with 26, 27.5, 29-inch wheels - Axle to crown: 465mm
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Replacement leg guards for Dorado forks
- Replacement damper kits
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Disc Fork is designed from the ground up to manage the unique stresses a disc brake demands – including a carbon layup that resists twisting under hard braking. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets, and features carbon dropouts and disc mount. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: Tapered 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Rotor size: 140mm (160 w/ adapter) - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) - Compression plug included
• Specially formed blades provide precision handling and superb vibration damping • Designed to work with either integrated headsets or standard headsets • Integrated crown race • Monocoque construction • One of the lightest cyclocross forks on the market • Available in 45mm crown diameter • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) • Brake mount: Canti • Compression plug included
Finely tuned ride feel—laterally and torsionally stiff with just the right amount of give to smooth out roots and rock gardens. - One piece carbon crown and steer tube section with molded legs - Full carbon dropouts and brake mount - Suspension-corrected axle-crown height based on 100mm suspension fork - Blade/Crown/Dropout: Carbon - Steerer: Tapered carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" - Rake: 45mm - Brake Mount: Post - Axle-Crown: 470mm - Crown Diameter: 61mm - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 672g
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
Page 1 of 3 Next page