The DBX 3.0 Cargo hydration backpack features a larger storage and bladder capacity, as well as a higher protection level. This backpack offers a 13-liter capacity in total—10-liter storage and 3-liter bladder. Equipped with many outer and inner compartments as well as an included tool storage card, the design enables easy structuring of your essentials. It also features a convenient external carrier system for a half- or full-face helmet as well as a neck brace.
This revised bag features a back protection panel that is constructed from soft 3DF AirFit impact foam. This foam absorbs impact to take those hard knocks and is certified to CE level 2. The foam uses a sandwich-type layout, which allows for relative movement between layers. This results in easier bending and more comfort for the rider whilst maintaining the same level of impact absorption.
The back section of the backpack is made of AirLine mesh for ventilation, and to keep your liquid cool, the bladder pocket is insulated. The hydration tube can now be routed not only over the shoulder but also under the left or right arm. All new Leatt backpacks also come with improvements, including new buckles for shoulder strap adjustment (which are even more solid than the aluminum ones used before), a more secured adjustment system at the ribs with additional Velcro straps, as well as a new tool card.
- 3.0L Hydration and 10L Cargo
- New unique chest harness for rock-solid fit
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- Full-face helmet and neck brace carrier system
- Heat resistant, encapsulated bladder pocket
- Waterproof, touch screen, and removable mobile phone pouch
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Stretch mesh bladder pocket
- Articulating rib panels for various body sizes
- Backpack with outer and inner compartments, as well as a sealed tool compartment and removable tool storage card
- The hydration hook can be positioned on left or right harness
- Safety whistle included
- Water bottle holders
- Dual hydration tube for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
- Optimized Fit with or without a Leatt neck brace
|Black/Lime / 3.0L / 10L||06009699025473||7017100130||210000042515|