A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut. Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT's wide-range 1x9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that's all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper's butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that's sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quiet and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||170|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||700||720||740|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||40||60|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||300||350||400|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95||100||105|
|B-B Height (mm)||310||310||310|
|B-B Drop (mm)||43||43||43|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||475||485||495|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||42||42||42|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||440||440||440|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||541||565||589|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||658||695||735|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||310||350||400|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10” - 5’1”||148 - 155cm|
|Small||5'2” - 5’5”||158 - 165cm|
|Medium||5'5” - 5’10”||165 - 178cm|
|Large||5'10” - 6’1”||178 - 185cm|
|X-Large||6'1” - 6’4”||185 - 193cm|
|XX-Large||6'3” - 6’6”||191 - 200cm|
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset|
|Rims||Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width|
Front: Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
Rear: Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
|Tires||Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch|
|Cassette/Freewheel||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Brakes||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Ca White Sage/Satin Forest Green / X-Small||888818776818||91822-5001||210000045713|
|Gloss Ca White Sage/Satin Forest Green / Small||888818775651||91822-5002|
|Gloss Ca White Sage/Satin Forest Green / Medium||888818775729||91822-5003|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke / X-Small||888818775033||91822-5101|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke / Small||888818775583||91822-5102|
|Gloss Redwood/Smoke / Medium||888818776269||91822-5103|
|Satin Brassy Yellow/Black / X-Small||888818775590||91822-5201||210000046018|
|Satin Brassy Yellow/Black / Small||888818775859||91822-5202|
|Satin Brassy Yellow/Black / Medium||888818775842||91822-5203|
|Satin Cast Battle Ship/Gloss Cast Battleship / X-Small||888818776009||91822-5301|
|Satin Cast Battle Ship/Gloss Cast Battleship / Small||888818776795||91822-5302||210000046755|
|Satin Cast Battle Ship/Gloss Cast Battleship / Medium||888818776337||91822-5303|