e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M647s are bear trap-style bad boys perfect for BMX, downhill, dual-slalom, freeriding, even technical cross-country. They feature a combination of dual-sided, pop-up Shimano SPD bindings for quick and easy entry and grippy platforms that hold your feet firmly when you don't have time to clip in. Cleat tension is easily adjusted, and the chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings ensure these sweet pedals hold up to the toughest of conditions and use. - Cleats included - Weight: 568 grams (pair)
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade. - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
$29.00 - $29.95
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The T1-SX BMX pedal offers excellent spring tension and feel. Unclipping under maximum load is a thing of the past with the T1-SX's hook plate techology. EVO+ bearing system featuring IGUS bushings keeps these pedals running smoothly. - 68 x 84 x 17mm - 9/16"
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double-sealed bearing system, with a larger platform, thinner body and overall lighter appeal. These pedals bring great value by utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout, and included an additional pin kit with every purchase. - Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum - 100mm x 100mm platform - Concave body - Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System - Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain - Allen bolt style pins - Additional Allen Pin kit included - 9/16"
$142.99 - $143.00
The Bladerunner is a perfect platform pedal for any application. Super-minimized design at 11mm thin with a platform large enough for incredible stability. The Bladerunner thrives in the most technically challenging conditions possible. When ground clearance is a priority, you will be hard pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. - Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges - 103mm x 100mm footprint - Concave pin profile - Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout - Multi-micro-sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals - 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued - Machined traction grooves - Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build up - Stepped Black polished chromoly axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or also a standard 15mm pedal wrench - Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike - Pedals come with an extra set of pins for back ups - 9/16"
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm - Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
$105.00 - $110.00
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi's Flip II pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Flip II: 56.5mm spindle length - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Compatible with iSSi, Shimano SPD, and Wellgo 98A cleats - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - Standard 15mm wrench flats as well as 8mm hex broach - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4° cleat float - 14.6° angle of release - Bushing/sealed bearing combination for low-maintenance durability - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Triple Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. - Chromoly spindles - Three sealed cartridge bearings - Compatible ONLY with iSSi Triple Bearing pedal models: Flash III, Trail III & Flip III - Standard spindle length: 52.5mm - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch. - Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration - Full-length chromoly spindles for durability - 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included - Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL) - Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard) - 64.5mm spindle length (XL) - 57mm spindle length (Standard)
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
iSSi's Trail pedal provides a wider platform, solid pedal contact, and mechanism protection for the rigors of cross-country and all-mountain riding—the iSSi Trail pedal provides the rider with more control and more confidence when the terrain gets tough. - Chromoly spindle, ED-coated - 8mm hex broach - 52.5mm spindle length - SPD Compatible - Black chrome hardware - Adjustable spring tension - 4º cleat float - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Two-sided clipless pedal
$105.00 - $110.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Page 1 of 5 Next page