Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for XTR RD-M9000 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$6.50 - $6.99
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM XX1
- Ergonomic 1x lever - Compatible with the Turbine and Aeffect Dropper Posts - Standard shifter cable and housing
Made from forged and machined 6061-T6 Aluminum for high strength and light weight. - Places lever in optimal position left vacant by the lack of front shifters on 1x setups - Matchmaker 1x compatible - Lever pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and durability - 2 mounting positions for ideal placement for each user - Increased leverage ratio for reduced actuation force over universal lever - Textured non-slip thumb pad for not slipping thumbs
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $19.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - These 6803/61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka / Stealth Riser Kit - Bolt kits sold separately
- Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
- Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo - Includes 2 foam pads, 2 velcro, and 2 base plates - This may be used with the older Vuka Clip - Bolts are NOT included and the bolt kit varies with clip type
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. The Vuka Alumina Extensions offer three different bends to achieve your ideal fit. - Vuka Alumina Race feature 52mm of rise (175g). The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Vuka Alumina Evo are available with a 70mm (176g) or 110mm (180g) rise. Designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner.
The perfect bike fit needs to blend slippery aerodynamics and a comfortable, stress-free body position while optimizing control over the bike. Top fitters are constantly devising new methods to maximize and balance these goals. Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best: Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions Vuka Evo extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. The Evo shape, with a 20mm inward roll and multi-radius bend, is now available for the first time in carbon, allowing for even more complex shaping and lighter weight. Vuka Race Carbon Extension The Vuka Race Carbon Extension was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Compatible with Vuka Clip, Vuka Aero and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
Page 1 of 30 Next page